Global Shipping Program is a rip off

Wow

just got robbed

since i won a auction for several booklets from the same buyer

I thought awesome.....and combined shipping.....win win

no freaking way........never had to deal with global shipping before....what a rip off

110$ to ship 7 booklets to canada....where the bloody combined shipping....and same cost as all auctions combined?????

had a hard cover book weighting more shipped for 16$.....from farther in the USA

but since i was on the hook......i figured the buyer would give some tips and help

no way...said global shipping was the cost.....

EBAY you suck......and i could say alot more.....but your mother would puke of embarrassment.

so to keep my 100% for good business...i  took the cost....but i am rocking this tree

as for the buyer....he can complain to.......i gave 1 neutral and 11 negative feedbacks......so his 100% is in the tubes

and with a hit like that.......ebay should be rattling his tree......and him screaming at them.......

I did warn him of the negative feedback.......he gave the same answer.......so i fired the evil negative feedbacks

basically i want a partial refund for shipping....like a 80%

we have a ebay.ca........and a ebay.com......where the best shipping options....and freaking choice

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

All buyers have 100% -- but your actions are one of the few reasons I agree with those who would like to have the right to give buyers negative feedback again.

Did you contact the seller before bidding about shipping cost?

Did you contact the seller about alternate shipping systems before clicking TWICE to accept the total cost?

Did you know that many sellers were signed up by default for the service and only find out they were when a foreign buyer reacts as you did? Sometimes years after they were signed up , because most US sellers get very few bids from outside their country.

Did you contact the seller to cancel the sale when you learned how much the total shipping would be?

Did you know that shipping fees charged under the Global Shipping Program cannot be combined?

Did you know that the seller can have all those negs removed because complaints about the GSP are not considered to be the fault of the seller?

Take some responsibility for your own actions when faced with an unreasonable transaction. You had several ways of ending the deal and you took none of them.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

seems **bleep** if you dont and **bleep** if ya do........now i know options......isnt buying and selling a two way street.......if i can get a buyer a better deal and save him some money...then i will.....it goes a long ways to getting their business again and word of mouth out to as being a great seller. Now when one wins a auction.....its not fair....especially on several listings with the same buyer........to say sorry chump....buy no thanks.......doesn't both have to agree to cancel......so guess what your on the hook or blacklisted as a buttwad.........

so your did ya did ya did ya did ya did ya did ya.........is just words from a old woman....after the fact.......if this is happening....to foreign buyers more often with neg feelings....how about a red alert to keep the foreign community aware and to be happy buyers with options......oh ya USA rules the world........but guess what in prison the biggest is on top......and canada is bigger.......maybe less people but bigger in all other ways......how about championing for fair play and level playing fields.....universal postage service..not special treatment...sooner than later USA will be on the receiving end........what about free trade.....what pipe dream........sign ebay sucks
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Booklets and any book for that matter are customs and duty free sent to Canada from anywhere!!! DO NOT buy from sellers using GSP. In fact contact them before hand and make sure they are not using it. I hope you contacted EBay and asked them why you where being charged customs and duties for items that where free of these charges under the Canada/USA trade act.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply