How do I contact a seller that I did not yet receive my product from over 2 mounts Adams

adamro_0
Community Member

Tried sending a message to a seller that I ordered a product from its over 2 mounts no product no news

adams

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

How do I contact a seller that I did not yet receive my product from over 2 mounts Adams

If you did not use Paypal (and this is one reason that you should) you may also find the payment in your credit card invoice.

Probably not with the seller's contact information though, so you would have to phone the 1800 number on the card and ask the customer service rep about a chargeback.

Paypal is usually easier to deal with. They give you Buyer Protection for 180 days from payment and have all the information they need already.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Did you use paypal? Go to your Paypal Account and find the Transaction in your Account Activity. The seller's email will be there. Contact them, ask for a tracking number. If none is available, open an Item Not Received case and DO NOT accept an offer of a replacement. That rarely ends well for the buyer. Don't close your case until you see the money back. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

If you did not use Paypal (and this is one reason that you should) you may also find the payment in your credit card invoice.

Probably not with the seller's contact information though, so you would have to phone the 1800 number on the card and ask the customer service rep about a chargeback.

Paypal is usually easier to deal with. They give you Buyer Protection for 180 days from payment and have all the information they need already.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

adamro_0
Community Member
Thank you very much for the info
Message 4 of 4
latest reply