How long does it take to receive a package to Canada when it is shipped from U.S.

How long does it take to get a parcel that is shipped from texas on ebay

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

How long does it take to receive a package to Canada when it is shipped from U.S.

I allow 20 days, from anywhere in North America, based on over 30 years dealing in mail order.

And 30 days from Asia.

After that, a polite note to the seller asking date of shipping, service used and tracking number.

(The tracking number is useless to the buyer, but it makes dishonest sellers nervous.)

If you don't get a satisfactory answer, and an offer of anything but a full refund is unsatisfactory, go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

For the record, as of Saturday July 2, Canada Post is in a position to lock out its employees over labour negotiations.

This is NOT your seller's fault in any way.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I just got a package from Texas in 12 days.  I always figure things will take at least 2 weeks.  Depending whether you're in a major centre or more rural, I think 2-3 weeks is average.  Also, as noted, it looks like nobody will be getting any mail for a while 😞

Message 3 of 3
latest reply