I bought an android tablet on April 25th, 2016.

icankit
Community Member

The time period according to EBay policy is over...I totally understand that. My question is regarding the etiquette and understanding of the seller. In February this year the tablet stopped working so I tried and tried and tried to get help from the seller  who did not answer me. Finally at the end of April 2017 I received answer to send back the tablet at my own expense...great finally an answer. But I had no return address. Again I requested seller's address, until today (June 21, 2017) I have not received any answer back, I contacted EBay but their hands were tied because they could not give me seller's address. The seller and I made an agreement back then and now he will not send me the address. :Thank you

Syd Arblaster 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do. 

It's too late for a eBay claim as well as a PayPal claim.  

The reality is you purchased a used android tablet on eBay and the seller is no longer obligated to help you. 

Android Tablets should be purchased locally and new in the box with the factory warranty. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

If you paid with paypal and 180 days from date of purchase has not gone by, then try opening a case there.

Correction: Missed the part where you bought in April / 2016. 

-..-

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

if you used paypal you have 180 days

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank you to all. Wish there would be a way one can can add feedback...But I can tell you that if I would have bought it at Wal-Mart etc...I would still be able to get it repaired or replacef
Message 5 of 5
latest reply