I have never had this before? When you try to contact a buyer they do not respond.

I want to by a product that a member is selling and they have 33 positive feedbacks I have asked a question but they do not respond.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have never had this before? When you try to contact a buyer they do not respond.

Cross them from your list.

Any member who does not care to reply to another member BEFORE their item is sold is not likely to be responsive if there are problems with the transaction afterwards. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Cross them from your list.

Any member who does not care to reply to another member BEFORE their item is sold is not likely to be responsive if there are problems with the transaction afterwards. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

How long has it been since you asked a question?  Was it during the weekend?  Are they located in the same time zone as you are?  If they are in a different time zone, you should allow a few days for an answer.  If you asked during the weekend, wait until the end of business hours Monday.  Many sellers do not sit at their computers waiting for questions to answer - life gets in the way.

On the other hand, if you have been waiting for a few days and have not received a reply, you could put it down to unresponsiveness and look for another seller.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Maybe that is the answer. Thanks. I will wait until Monday evening to give them a chance. When I sell something I get updates to questions directly on my phone and get excited. Thanks for the comments.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply