I have put a dress in my wish list it says it comes from China, the sizes are not like US, need help

I have put a dress on my wish list it says it comes from China, I know from experience that the sizes from China are not the same as US or Canadian, I ordered 2 items from China, ordered large and I can not fit my leg in it and I wear medium in Canada. I need help with this before I finalize my order. Thank you............Marie

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I have put a dress in my wish list it says it comes from China, the sizes are not like US, need help

Perhaps ask the seller the size of the dress in inches or cm.

Length, armpit to armpit, bust, etc.

If the seller doesn't respond with measurements, I wouldn't buy it as it is too expensive to pay for return mail of the dress to China.

Good luck with this.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I go up at least two and usually three sizes, and I still have to take the garments to the seamstress at the mall.

If you really like it, that's a useful resource for remaking clothes that are not quite right.

I've had necklines lowered, sleeves removed, and hems raised. Nothing cost over $20 and most were completed that day or the next.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply