I like buying from the UK certain items, but now I don't see an option for E-Bay UK

I used to be able to buy from UK by clicking the British flag (I'm in Canada), anyone know how I can do this now?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I like buying from the UK certain items, but now I don't see an option for E-Bay UK

Yes, they moved that handy little flag link that used to be at the bottom of the page; I miss it too. You'll have to type ebay.co.uk into your browser. 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

The URL is ebay.co.uk.

Bookmark it.

Be careful, by the way, eBay UK has introduced the *beloved* Global Shipping Program. This means that while more items are now available to international buyers, any item over $20CDN (approx £10) is going to be charged appropriate Canadian duty and sales tax as well as a service charge of ~$5 before the purchase is completed and the seller can ship.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Yes, they moved that handy little flag link that used to be at the bottom of the page; I miss it too. You'll have to type ebay.co.uk into your browser. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

thanks a lot
Message 4 of 4
latest reply