I ordered a clarinet case by am moon which was to be

delivered to Railay Fawkes  Snow between De. 19-Jan.23 and just wondering how close it is to the destination.

Linda

item #142097266440/ transactionID 1340521283004

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I ordered a clarinet case by am moon which was to be

@lis.ca.agkflu wrote:

delivered to Railay Fawkes  Snow between De. 19-Jan.23 and just wondering how close it is to the destination.

Linda

I wish I'd seen your post before it got chopped.  I'm wondering if it would have made more sense.  

The case you bought is coming from China, cost $15.14 USD and has a "shipping fee" of 99 cents.  That means it will come with the slowest mail and take a long time to arrive.  

It looks like you are saying the delivery timeframe you were provided is Dec 19-Jan 23.  If you are asking where it is NOW, probably the cargo hold of a boat in the middle of the ocean.  

If you wanted it fast and tracked, that would have had a shipping fee of about $60, not $1.  

If it does not arrive you have 30 days after the LAST estimated delivery date to file a claim on eBay using the resolution center, so up to about February 21.  

On PayPal you have 180 days from when you PAID on Dec 1st. 

When you order cheap things from China they can take up to 3 months to arrive so all you can do is sit and wait.  Keep an eye on the delivery dates and don't let the claim date pass.  

http://pages.ebay.ca/ebay-money-back-guarantee/

Message 2 of 2
latest reply