I placed an order in January, and still havent received my order I received my other two items.

This was my first time buying anything with a credit card, none the less, online. 
I thought well since I got me a prepaid card, I should go ahead and check out the stuff ebay has to offer. 
Good thing the things I ordered were only 0.99 each. 

My question is, when is the best time to call if you havent received an order, because I ordered in January and its now August...

Call me a dummy but   have 4 kids and honestly, with one disabled child, four in school, babysitting, a part time job and appointments, I honestly dont look to wait a lifetime for 3 x 99Cent items, lol. Im not making a Fuss about it but when is a good time to check up and see when it should be here, and if there are any delays. How do I know  someone is legit? 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I placed an order in January, and still havent received my order I received my other two items.

Cancelled items
Not hiddenHidden
You do not have any cancelled unpaid items to display in this view.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

This is my order history.

ORDER DATE
Jan 08, 2016
ORDER TOTAL
C $2.97
See description
Order Wholesale Women Fashion 925 Silver Plated Chain Necklace Gift Jewelry 16" / 18"View similar items
View seller's other items
More actions
Wholesale Women Fashion 925 Silver Plated Chain Necklace Gift Jewelry 16" / 18"
Wholesale Women Fashion 925 Silver Plated Chain Necklace Gift Jewelry 16" / 18"
( 221985906861 )
Quantity: 3
Not received. Order placed Jan 08, 2016
Edit note
ITEM PRICE:
C $2.97

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You have only 30 days from the last promised date for arrival for a refund from eBay.

And only 180 days from payment for a refund from Paypal.

If you used a credit card directly, you can try calling the 1-800 number on the back and asking the clerk about a chargeback. Have all your transaction information available.

She won't care how many children you have or anything else personal . Just the numbers.

EBay, Paypal and credit cards are all very safe ways to buy online, but they do have deadlines for Buyer Protection.

How do I know  someone is legit? 

It arrives within 20 days from North America or 30 days from Asia.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply