I placed an order on December 10th 2016, still waiting for it. Need help

roc_thibo
Community Member

The delivery date was supposed to be December 22nd The tracking number is LZ624457953US. I sent a message to the seller. He reply back giving me a new date February 6. Still waiting for it. Gave me a new tracking number LZ624744999US and that tracking number says that it was delivered on December 19. I think that seller is playing a game with me. I don't trust him anymore. I want my money back.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

The tracking number shows item as being delivered in Canada. You will not be able to file an ebay or paypal item not received claim because the tracking shows the item as being delivered. You can try to contact the Seller and explain you did not receive the item and the Seller may be able to put a trace on it with USPS but there is very little that can really be done I think.  Perhaps the postman/woman delivered to the wrong address, perhaps someone stole it from your mailbox ... Is there a reason why you have waited so long to "complain" ? 

tracking.PNG

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@roc_thibo wrote:

The delivery date was supposed to be December 22nd The tracking number is LZ624457953US. I sent a message to the seller. He reply back giving me a new date February 6. Gave me a new tracking number LZ624744999US and that tracking number says that it was delivered on December 19. I think that seller is playing a game with me. I don't trust him anymore. I want my money back.

Seller either is not honest or is incompetent -- a Feb 6 delivery promise with an already delivered tracking number? You should have checked the number when he sent the tracking number to you.

When was your purchase originally made? First number has Dec 12 has the ship date the second number has Dec 13 as the ship date.

You are too late for eBay coverage (30 days after last estimated delivery date as indicated with your order).

If you paid with PayPal you can open a case there for Item-Not-Received (180 days from time of purchase).

-..-

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Hi, ok both tracking numbers show delivered in Canada, Dec 19 and Dec 22

On second thought I think you can try to open an item not received claim through PayPal (if you paid that way) ~ the Seller has to prove delivery to your postal code at the very least I believe (as opposed to just Canada in general like seen with the online delivery confirmation).  On line tracking only shows delivered in Canada but the receipt the Seller has should show your postal code at the very least in order to refute the claim through PayPal.  But if the Seller can prove delivery to your postal code then they are not responsible for loss of a package.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

As you can see I had no choice by waiting until Feb 6 for the delivery. The delivery date was between Dec 26 and Feb 7. I sent a request since then. This is when he sent me another tracking number I verified that number to see where the items was and it was saying that it was already been delivered on December 19. This is why I'm
looking for a solution to my problem.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@roc_thibo wrote:

The delivery date was supposed to be December 22nd The tracking number is LZ624457953US. I sent a message to the seller. He reply back giving me a new date February 6. Still waiting for it. Gave me a new tracking number LZ624744999US and that tracking number says that it was delivered on December 19. I think that seller is playing a game with me. I don't trust him anymore. I want my money back.

Do you have a PayPal account?  Sometimes HOW you pay can make a big difference in what you can do.  I completely agree with you and the other members here that this whole thing is not right.  The seller is very obviously trying to delay you to where you can't do anything and will lose all your money.  

If you paid from a PayPal account go there now and open a claim.  Explain that you are continually being issued fake tracking numbers.  Call PayPal on the phone if you need to, they have a 1-800 number.  

If you paid just by a credit card at the checkout, call the card company (the 1-800 number) and say you want to do a chargeback.  Explain it all to them.  They will let you know what your options are.  

And if it were me, I would also call eBay using the Help & Contact number (another free call) at the bottom of the page to report this seller to eBay as well.  

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Yes I did paid with Paypal and will get to them to step in this case. Thanks,
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

If the last delivery date on your purchase (the eBay purchase details -- not what the sellers says) was Feb 7 then open an Item-Not-Received claim on eBay. Go to your Purchase history and click on the link on the right side the order that says "I didn't receive it"
Message 8 of 8
latest reply