I received a refund for a coin lost in the mail, now the coin has been received after 60days.

A coin I purchased March 29/17 Item  was not received. I put in a claim Case #5135291218 and received a refund 

May 10/17.

Today May 26/17 the coin arrived by post.

How do I contact the seller  in the Czech Republic as I do not need this coin now.??Or can you contact the seller .??

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I received a refund for a coin lost in the mail, now the coin has been received after 60days.

NO, you purchased a coin and have now received it, go to your PayPal account and send the money back to the seller.

You made a commitment to the seller and eBay by purchasing the coin.

Regardless, do you really think that if you ship the coin back to the seller in the Czech Republic that they will actually receive it?

Chances are it will be lost in the mail so do the seller a favor and honor your commitment. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I'd put it more gently, but your seller did fulfill his contract with you.

And when his shipper let him down, he refunded you.

Returning the coin would cost you a lot of money, since you would want to use a Confirmed Delivery service.

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/business/findARate?execution=e1s1

You might take your chances with Registered (which is often considered code for 'steal me') but you would be more certain that your seller would receive it if you use Expresspost which would run you around $65.Cdn.

Your best choice would be to return the refund using Paypal's Send Money service. The seller's PP address is on his refund to you.

Then if you don't need the coin sell it on either here or at the club or the next coin show you attend.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Send the money back to seller, poor guy doesn't deserves.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply