Ligatures not received !!!!

I have ordered clarinet ligatures from seller, and was to receive them by July 6 th. I have not yet received them . I have an item # 201613999759, a transit ID# 1396491062010, and tracking # 71187589271. When I go to track the shipment I get pop-ups telling me I am neither the buyer or the seller and have no authorization to view that information ??????? Please track my purchase and send it to me ! Thank You!!! Hoping the above is in order and all inconvenience spared , Yours Sincerely, Hersh Golberg.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Okay.

The ligatures cost $3.49 + 49 cents shipping from China.

Either you left some letters out of the tracking number or the tracking number is actually a customs number or it is entirely fake.

None of these is a problem.

The purpose of a tracking number is to protect the Seller against phoney non-delivery claims.

If the seller cannot prove Delivery, he loses the Dispute and the buyer gets his money refunded.

Given the low price, and the lower shipping, the ligatures are coming letterpost from China. Possibly be Surface Mail.

Was the delivery date the FIRST possible delivery or the LAST expected delivery.

If it was the last date you can open an Item Not Received Dispute.

Personally, I allow 30 days from payment for delivery from China and 20 days from North America. Has it been more than 30 days since you paid.

You can have it good, you can have it cheap, you can have it fast. But you can only pick two of those.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

You need to contact the seller directly (the transaction has contact info) to ask this question.

The forums are just some of the other sellers and buyers on eBay -- I'd be surprised if your seller has the time to check the forums.

-..-

Message 3 of 3
latest reply