My order hasnt arrived

kevifan2
Community Member

I ordered this screen for my xiaomi phone two weeks ago, and according to the shipping eta it shoulda arrived last week. Not only has it not arrived, the tracking number does not work, and i cannot find the item i purchased using the item number. What should I do? Have any of you waited long for an item to arrive?
(I bought it with a guest account)

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

My order hasnt arrived

@kevifan2 wrote:

I ordered this screen for my xiaomi phone two weeks ago, and according to the shipping eta it shoulda arrived last week. Not only has it not arrived, the tracking number does not work, and i cannot find the item i purchased using the item number. What should I do? Have any of you waited long for an item to arrive?
(I bought it with a guest account)

-..-

Did you pay using paypal?

If so, go to paypal and look up the purchase to see the eBay information.

Contact the seller and ask them which shipping company they used.

Where is it shipping from? One week shipping time seems a bit on the quick side.

You have 30 days after the estimated delivery date to file an Item-Not-Received case with ebay. As a backup, PayPal allows you 180 days after payment to file for INR.

-..-

Additional: Here's what eBay help says about viewing a Guest account purchase:

If you bought an item as a guest, you'll need to sign in as a guest user to view your order details. Follow these steps:

1. If you're signed in to eBay, sign out to avoid any error messages.
  2. Find your eBay guest order confirmation email—the subject line starts with "Guest Order."
  3. Select View order details in the email.
  4. Enter your email address and access code to sign in as a guest user.
  5. From Order details you can choose to contact the seller, leave feedback, or return the item.

-..-

Message 2 of 2
latest reply