RE: I bought the peephole viewer from this store in Jan 2016. I received it but....

On Jan 14, 2016 I purchased the peephole video recorder from this store.  Estimated delivery:  Tue 2 Feb - Tue 16 Feb.

They sent it from China over 2 months later! When I hooked up the gadget the display read "Sensor Fail".  I contacted the store and they PROMISED me that they would send a replacement.  This was on March 7, 2016.  I AM STILL WAITING!!! I exhausted the "Resolution process" within ebay.ca so had to take the store's word for it that they would send me a replacement.   All they have been begging me for was to make sure I leave "Positive Feedback" on their profile.  Who begs for positive feedback?  You either deserve it or not.  It's not an entitlement and should not be manipulated into getting!  That goes against all of ebay's standards!  Not to mention other ebay users depend on true and accurate feedback on both buyers and sellers.  Now it's May 13, 2016 and I have not received the replacement item from this store.  They are not acknowledging any emails that I have subsequently sent them inquiring about my product.  I have been polite with them and not blasting them in emails.  I merely nicely ask when will I receive my item?

PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS STORE....THEY ROBBED ME OF MY MONEY AND NOW THEY IGNORE MY EMAILS. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

RE: I bought the peephole viewer from this store in Jan 2016. I received it but....

PayPal requires that the buyer pay return shipping with delivery confirmation - this is expensive to China, example a small 20x20x12cm 300 gram package is $82.36, a 30x20x20cm 500 gram package is $107.34, and you will not be reimbursed for this shipping cost.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@3whiteorchids wrote:
On Jan 14, 2016 I purchased the peephole video recorder ....  Estimated delivery:  Tue 2 Feb - Tue 16 Feb.

....  Now it's May 13, 2016 and I have not received the replacement item from this store.  They are not acknowledging any emails that I have subsequently sent them inquiring about my product.  ..

If the item was defective, and you paid via paypal, you should be able to open a dispute in the PayPal Resolution Center.  The PayPal deadline for your transaction dispute is June 12 (180 days from payment).

Use the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the PayPal Summary page for more info.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

PayPal requires that the buyer pay return shipping with delivery confirmation - this is expensive to China, example a small 20x20x12cm 300 gram package is $82.36, a 30x20x20cm 500 gram package is $107.34, and you will not be reimbursed for this shipping cost.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thanks for the solution!
Message 4 of 4
latest reply