Seller not shipping the product

I bought an iphone in ebay and paid in full at the same time. However the seller is not shipping the item nor replying to any messages, it is alot of money. What should i do now i am very scared. Will ebay return my money. Thanks 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

If not ebay, then paypal will. 

When did you place the order? 

Has the Estimated Delivery Date passed? If so, open an Item Not Received case in the Resolution Centre. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

The first suggestion by the Resolution Centre for either eBay or Paypal, is to contact the seller.

Since you have already done that, to no avail, go directly to asking eBay/PP to step in and escalate to a claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I placed the order in 4feb since then its seems like he disappeared.i have all the msges i sent him. I am shocked and extremely scared because he is a top rated seller.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

From what part of the globe?

Go to your Purchase History and look for your Estimated Delivery Date. When is it or was it supposed to arrive? Open an Item Not Received case as soon as that date has passed.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

The expected delivery date is February 14-22 he is in the US. On the purchase history it shows that it is paid which i have the statement for.howerever it shows its waiting to be shipped.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

On eBay, you can open an Item Not Received case Feb.23. I'd do that as soon as possible. PayPal may allow you to open one sooner.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply