Why does it take more then 25 days to get one envelope from 4 hours away?

nbboy65
Community Member

I continuously wait at least 3-4 weeks for one hockey card.At most they come from usually 200 miles away roughly.They say that they were sent the day or next after the auction.I call Bull.How can that be when another sellers card is here within 3 days farther away.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Maybe you should open your Item Not Received case(s) if the item is not received within the timeframe specified.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

The eBay Resolution Centre is at the bottom of this page.

You have 30 days after the last estimated date given by eBay to open an Item Not Received Dispute.

Since you have already tried to contact the Seller, just skip that suggestion and ask eBay to step in and escalate to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

If the item shows up after that, you can repay the refund using Paypal's Send Money service.

The scale on your post is ambiguous.

Are there several cards in transit?

Are they all from the same seller?

Are they all from Canadian sellers?

Who is 'they'?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@nbboy65 wrote:

I continuously wait at least 3-4 weeks for one hockey card. At most they come from usually 200 miles away roughly. They say that they were sent the day or next after the auction. I call Bull. How can that be when another sellers card is here within 3 days farther away.

Things do get lost, delayed or misdirected in the mail system. Not many, but the only one that counts is your envelope.

If it's reached 4 weeks then open an Item-Not-Received case for a purchase refund.

-..-

Message 4 of 4
latest reply