Won an item, but the seller doesn't answer my questions..

I do NOT want to pay when the seller keeps ignoring my messages.

How can I cancel transaction in my favor?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

The time to ask questions, is BEFORE buying.  At this point, you are risking a strike against you for non payment, if you do not pay. If you bought from a store seller with lots of buyers, they may simply not have seen your question, due to volume of sales. There are several levels of sellers now on ebay.  Those of us who just sell for fun and the on line mega sellers and everyone in between. You will not get the same service from everybody. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

If so, people who have so many items for selling are always excused for igoning messages from buyers?
Just because they are too busy? Please stop talking nonsense.
It is all about the attitude that is fundamental and essential as an online seller.

What I strongly believe is as follows.
1. Sellers are responsible for reading every message they receive from buyers.
    No matter how many items they sell.
2. Sellers who don't want to answer questions are not qualified for online selling.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I'm going to quote what 'Pinetree' said. 

You're supposed to look into what you're buying before you bid. With that said, it isn't a requirement for a seller to answer your questions. You have to pay or have the chance of getting an unpaid item strike. With this strike, you could be filtered out from some auctions if the seller has that rule. 

My best suggestion would be to pay. It would then be the responsibility for the seller to ship the item.

Good luck with your transaction! 🙂

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

You can pay.

The seller will ship and you can leave feedback including a rating of the seller's communication.

You can refuse to pay.

The seller can open an Unpaid Item Dispute and get her fees (which can be upwards of 20% of the requested payment) back.

Neither of you can leave feedback.

You will earn a Strike which will automatically Block you from bidding with thousands (probably the majority, actually) of sellers.

Your choice.

Always ask questions BEFORE bidding.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply