guy7339 never received game chaire 3 e\mail to seller never recontact I want chair not a refound

guy7339 here I never received my paid game chair  I send 3 e-mail to seller he never recontact me at all

I want the chair not a refound is website say game chair $28.00 can free chippinggame chair end june 19

but I give my order before

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

guy7339 never received game chaire 3 e\mail to seller never recontact I want chair not a refound

Go to the bottom of this page.

Click on Resolution Centre.

Open an Item Not Received Dispute.

The first suggestion (not a command) is to Contact the Seller.

You have already done that so go on to Ask eBay to Step In and Escalate to a Claim.

If the seller cannot show that your chair has been delivered (not shipped, delivered) you will be refunded.

You do NOT want a replacement.

Since the seller is ignoring you, there is a good chance there never was any chair. The 'replacement' will never arrive.

You will get your money back.

Find another seller.

This is a member to member Board. EBay workers rarely stop by here.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

guy7339 here the seller took my money but I never received the chair
an he never contact me after 4 e-mail You eBay find me an other seller for a very simular game chair and same price
you eBay.ca You are responsable for Your sellers I dont want my money
I want a very siiilar chair and same price wy should I made the job for You
You eBay.ca how You make business with sutch seller did you contact that seller I dont thing so?
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

guy7339 here I want a full refound for that game chair
becose You make me to wait so long, comentary for you eBay
the website of Your seller chair was in eBay I trust You eBay now the confidence
is broken it gone take long long time before I by any thing from You eBay.ca PS You still protect more Your
seler than Your bayer.dont bother to send me deal promotions pecial etch I will flosh You
Message 4 of 4
latest reply