leave a feedback

I received an ITEM after the feedback period ended.

How I leave a feed back now?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

leave a feedback

You don't.

If the Seller left you a feedback you can reply to that feedback but it only shows up (I believe) on your profile (not the Seller's)

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

leave a feedback

Ebay should allow extra time to leave feedback around Christmas.  If the item isn't " viewed" until the 25th of December how does the buyer know if it's correct?  I had a problem with one and it was just fixed but now I can't leave feedback because it's been too long.  It's not fair to the seller who worked so hard too fix the problem.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

leave a feedback

Feedback has always been voluntary.

Only about 40% of transactions recieve any feedback, and I suspect most of that is left by sellers.

You can leave a Response to any feedback that you or the seller has already left.

While this has no more effect on the seller's account than feedback, which is, by the way, none, it does have some effect as public relations.

One reason for the 60 day window for feedback is to encourage prompt action to prevent or solve problems.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

leave a feedback

If there was a problem with the item, the seller will be satisfied you didn't leave NEGATIVE feedback or open a case from which they couldn't recover losses.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply