seller has been removed by eBay, and no delivery is coming so now I'm out 19.99 X 2 orders

seller was closed down by eBay but not till after my PayPal paid this seller so now I'm out of pocket for two purchases... turns out this seller wasn't a resident from my location 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

seller has been removed by eBay, and no delivery is coming so now I'm out 19.99 X 2 orders

canadianvaper
Community Member

Open a dispute on Paypal or Ebay

or Call them and explain your situation

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

canadianvaper
Community Member

Open a dispute on Paypal or Ebay

or Call them and explain your situation

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

At the bottom of this page is the Resolution Centre.

Open an Item Not Received Dispute immediately.

The first suggestion is to contact the seller.

Don't bother *.

Ask eBay to step in and escalate to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove Delivery (not shipping , delivery) you will be refunded.

If you have trouble with eBay, go to your Paypal account.

Their Resolution Centre is at the top of your PP account page under Tools.

The system is basically the same, but PP allows 180 days from payment for Disputes.

If you back your PP account with a credit card,you have three levels of Buyer Protection when buying on eBay.

*In this case, because the seller is Not A Registered User (NARU). If this was an ordinary problem contacting the seller is often the best and fastest way to clear things up.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

eBay is elusive when one wants to escalate to claim, tried your steps which didn't work or let me do so
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

We're writing to let you know that we've removed an item you recently won:

253148891603 - TRIXIE Pet Products Pet Cat Scratcher Sisal Scratching -Post Parla Platinum Gray

Since you've already paid for the item, you don't need to do anything else. If your item hasn't arrived yet, it should arrive soon. If it doesn't, then you'll want to open a case in our Resolution Centre. You can learn how to do this, plus find timelines for opening cases, at:
http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html

We wish you all the best on eBay and hope your future experiences are pleasant and successful. If you have questions, please click "Help & Contact" at the top of most eBay pages.

eBay still has lots of other great deals. Just go to http://www.ebay.ca to shop. We hope to see you soon.

Thanks,

eBay
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

"should arrive soon"???? Come on eBay you know it isn't coming from the scammer! You shut him down for a reason... scammer from Russia claiming to live in Toronto.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

PayPal has the same brick wall as eBay... go figure! eBay should be resolving this (my) situation automatically as they know the buyer received two PP payments from myself for two orders and accepted them. Leaving me feeling like a fool and confused.
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Opened dispute with PP, waiting for answer
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I had the exact same thing happen, ump through the hoops and ebay does eventually refund your purchase cost
This has happened to me twice, it seems to be a problem with lower priced items and sellers that are selling their first and only items
Message 9 of 9
latest reply