the little shipped icon hasn't got hightighted

on my purchase page, like it has every other time I've made a purchase, but the shipper claims that it's been shipped and offered no explanation, and no proof such as tracking information. Does this happen often? Is there anything I should do? 

Thank you in advance!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@panelso_22 wrote:

on my purchase page, like it has every other time I've made a purchase, but the shipper claims that it's been shipped and offered no explanation, and no proof such as tracking information. Does this happen often? Is there anything I should do?

If the seller did not buy shipping through ebay or paypal the shipped icon does not get turned on -- the seller has to turn it on manually.  There is also a lot of stuff sold on eBay that is mailed without tracking.

So nothing to worry about (yet).

Your purchase will have an estimated delivery time range. If it has not arrived by the last date, you can open an item-Not-Received case.

-..-

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@panelso_22 wrote:

If the seller did not buy shipping through ebay or paypal the shipped icon does not get turned on -- the seller has to turn it on manually.  There is also a lot of stuff sold on eBay that is mailed without tracking.

So nothing to worry about (yet).

Your purchase will have an estimated delivery time range. If it has not arrived by the last date, you can open an item-Not-Received case.

-..-

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

thank you!
Message 3 of 3
latest reply