what do you do when you buy an item an after two days you contact the seller an he wont answer you

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

what do you do when you buy an item an after two days you contact the seller an he wont answer you

Did you pay?

If not, pay him so he can ship.

Did you move?

Tell him so that he can change the adress before shipping.

Do you want the tracking number?

You don't actually need it. It's a Seller Protection.

If you are not home when the shipment arrives, the carrier will leave you a Notice telling you where and when you can pick it up.

If it does not arrive by the last date eBay gave you for arrival, you can open an Item Not Received Dispute in the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Did you pay?

If not, pay him so he can ship.

Did you move?

Tell him so that he can change the adress before shipping.

Do you want the tracking number?

You don't actually need it. It's a Seller Protection.

If you are not home when the shipment arrives, the carrier will leave you a Notice telling you where and when you can pick it up.

If it does not arrive by the last date eBay gave you for arrival, you can open an Item Not Received Dispute in the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Yes i paid for the item on rhe 19th of september an tyyed contacting the seller but he wont answer mean the item says its paid but seller still got to ship to costumer dont know why its takeing so long for him to ship its free shipping
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Yes i have paid on the 19th of september an its now the10th of october an still the seller well not reply to my messages
Message 4 of 4
latest reply