SELLER CANCELS TRANSACTION, THEN AN UNPAID DISPUTE IS STARTED BY THE SELLER

This transaction 231357820540 will drive me to the point it will be necessary after 17 years to leave Ebay. I am extremely irate with recent events, processes, and sellers. It seems so appropriate for some sellers to border on fraud in their auctions and post auction activity. There have been false promises to reimburse. Then there is the extremely exorbitant mailing costs. One American told me he was giving me a break of $1 because I was a Canadian. But going back to this issue:

October 18 auction ended, I asked for total amount to be paid

October 19 seller decides he won't mail to Canada and wants the auction cancelled

October 19 auction is cancelled

October 20 he relists the item

October 22 he opens an Unpaid Item Dispute asking me to pay for an item he cancelled, that he has already relisted.

After 5 emails, he has not responded.

There is no opportunity on all of the Ebay customer service or resolution screens to bring this to EBay's attention.

I look upon this seller's actions as very inappropriate.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

SELLER CANCELS TRANSACTION, THEN AN UNPAID DISPUTE IS STARTED BY THE SELLER

Sometimes after 3 days the unpaid case is automatically opened (by ebay) even if you have agreed to terms with the seller. Go to Dispute Resolution and lay out your case. It will take about 21 days but you should win.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply