Seller has put two order instead of one for me to pay

I did place an order for 3 propeller kit set  and willing to pay for but the seller has put an second 3 propellers kit set along the first and it seem I can't seperate them so I could pay one order of 3 propellers kit like I intended in the first place. Help please

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

did you make your transaction on a computer or a cel;l phone?? if you used a cell phone thats a big mistake people that use phones can only do so much get a real computer end of most problems

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Contact your seller and explain the problem.

Ask that he send you a Request for Mutual Cancellation for one of the orders.

If he does, and he is not required to, agree immediately.

This releases both of you from the unwanted transaction and gives him back his selling fees (upwards of 20% of the payment).

Leave positive feedback. "thank you for helping with my error" for example.

If he does not, you could just not pay for one of the items or for neither.

When he opens an Unpaid Item Dispute and you still don't pay, he gets his selling fees back and you get a Strike on your account that will make it more difficult to bid on eBay for the next 12 months.

Cellphones are not as easy to use as they pretend to be.

For example, much of the information about the Global Shipping Program is invisible on phones and descriptions are not as detailed as they were when the seller wrote them on her computer.

It is fine to shop on a cellphone, but put the items that interest you on your Watch list, and revisit them when you have access to a laptop or desktop.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply