This items have never been delivered

sergiy3063
Community Member

The item was ordered on May 6, 2014 but today is September 01, 2014  and item was not delivered. How can I get money back to my PayPal account?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You have up to 45 days to file a dispute in PayPal and up to 60 days to leave feedback for the seller. It is now too late to do any of the two. Even if you message the seller, I doubt they will resend the item since you can't even leave negative feedback or file a claim against them.

Next time, go to the resolution centre in PayPal and file a claim if you still have not received an item you purchased after a month's time just to be on the safe side. If you don't receive an item, PayPal steps in and takes care of everything else ONLY if you have used the resolution centre.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Paypal only protects the buyer for 45 days after purchase.

Go to the credit card you actually paid with (Paypal is just the mediator). Phone the 1-800 customer service number and ask for a chargeback. The clerk will need dates, transaction numbers, payments etc. Have them handy for her to process your refund.

Do not delay. Credit cards also have deadlines although they are longer than Paypal's.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply