Tracking hasn't been updated since my item arrived at the international shipping centre

sucramdi
Community Member

I bought an item through the global shipping program. The seller shipped the item to the international shipping centre as required, however since my item arrived there I haven't received any updates on the shipping status. I'm wondering how long is standard to wait for an item to leave the shipping centre? At present it is about two days. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tracking hasn't been updated since my item arrived at the international shipping centre

GSP or no, most parcels from the US arrive in 15 or 20 days from shipping.

There might be a slight delay due to the heavy holiday mails, heavier every year as more and more people shop online, forgetting that online buying is mail order.

There is no public tracking from the GPS. Occasionally a little info is available, like the container that your parcel and thousands of others has crossed the border.

There is no border delay because duty and tax have already been assessed and collected.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

GSP or no, most parcels from the US arrive in 15 or 20 days from shipping.

There might be a slight delay due to the heavy holiday mails, heavier every year as more and more people shop online, forgetting that online buying is mail order.

There is no public tracking from the GPS. Occasionally a little info is available, like the container that your parcel and thousands of others has crossed the border.

There is no border delay because duty and tax have already been assessed and collected.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply