Waht does the letter "C" before a price mean?

amztdlm
Community Member

Waht does the letter "C" before a price mean?  I noticed my paypal acct was charged a little  less than posted price.  Does that have something to do with it?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@amztdlm wrote:

What does the letter "C" before a price mean?  I noticed my paypal acct was charged a little  less than posted price.  Does that have something to do with it?

C is short for Canadian. The item you bought was from someone listing in Canadian $ and you paying in US$ (exchange this week is about 25% in your favor -- $1us buys $1.25ca).

You are currently on eBay.CA (Canada) and can switch back to US viewing by going to eBay.COM

-..-

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

C in a price means it was listed or is displaying in CAD or the Canadian Dollar which is currently lower in value than the USD. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@amztdlm wrote:

What does the letter "C" before a price mean?  I noticed my paypal acct was charged a little  less than posted price.  Does that have something to do with it?

C is short for Canadian. The item you bought was from someone listing in Canadian $ and you paying in US$ (exchange this week is about 25% in your favor -- $1us buys $1.25ca).

You are currently on eBay.CA (Canada) and can switch back to US viewing by going to eBay.COM

-..-

Message 3 of 3
latest reply