an archived item still has not been received after numerous attempts contacting them.

On July 3 2014 I purchased item.  I never received my order so contacted them. They said they would send it to me.  After waiting and confirming my address I contacted them again to tell them my order still did not arrive.  Again they said they would send and nothing came.  The item is now archived and there is no record of the item #.  I continued to contact them and they continued to lie and say ok we will send.  Its almost the end of the year and too late for the Resolution Centre to help me as you have to search with an item#.  What do I do now to get my money back?  Because the item is archived I can not see the order details.

How do I get the resolution centre to help me?  I would have contacted ebay sooner but the seller kept saying don't worry we will send.

yasdnil111

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

an archived item still has not been received after numerous attempts contacting them.

Has it been more than 45 days since you paid for the item?

The deadline has passed for an eBay or Paypal claim. That's why you are getting nowhere with them.

Forget eBay and PP. Go to the credit card you really paid with. PP is just a mediator. Phone the 1-800 customer service number and ask about a chargeback. Have your paperwork handy for the clerk to process the refund.

Was your seller in Asia?

The 'replacement' will never show up and if it did , what makes you think it would be better than the original? This is a relatively new scam out of Asia, promising replacements that cannot arrive before your Dispute deadline expires.

We women tend to be too polite.

In future, contact the seller once around Day 30 after payment. If there is no satisfactory response ( an offer of a replacement is NOT a satisfactory response) go immediately to the Claim. If the seller does not refund voluntarily, PP will and go after him for their money. There will be other fallout.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Has it been more than 45 days since you paid for the item?

The deadline has passed for an eBay or Paypal claim. That's why you are getting nowhere with them.

Forget eBay and PP. Go to the credit card you really paid with. PP is just a mediator. Phone the 1-800 customer service number and ask about a chargeback. Have your paperwork handy for the clerk to process the refund.

Was your seller in Asia?

The 'replacement' will never show up and if it did , what makes you think it would be better than the original? This is a relatively new scam out of Asia, promising replacements that cannot arrive before your Dispute deadline expires.

We women tend to be too polite.

In future, contact the seller once around Day 30 after payment. If there is no satisfactory response ( an offer of a replacement is NOT a satisfactory response) go immediately to the Claim. If the seller does not refund voluntarily, PP will and go after him for their money. There will be other fallout.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply