hi there i have problem i didnt recive item and seller don t want refound me money

i bought  10 phones samsung mega for 1340 cad i just get 5 pcs because seller send two package ,i contact him but he dont want refound money.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

hi there i have problem i didnt recive item and seller don t want refound me money

You are going to have to open a Significantly Not as Described Case due to the missing quantity. 

But here's the thing: it's practically impossible to prove how many were in the box. Get ready to file a police report for theft or internet fraud. Bring your original box packaging and the postage label that says what weight it was when it was mailed as well as details from the manufacturer about how large the units are in size and weight. And cross your fingers. You may haver to jump some high hurdles to get your money back.

Persist, and good luck. Make certain you follow ALL the instructions given to you via the Resolution Centre exactly. I cannot stress that enough. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Did these come with tracking and delivery confirmation?  From what country?  Did the seller confirm that he sent 2 packages?  Do you have the tracking information for the other package, and have you checked it on the postal site or the eBay link?  Has the latest expected delivery date passed?  If not, be patient, the other package may show up soon.

Was this all one purchase, or ten separate ones?  If all one purchase, the seller needs to send with signature confirmation - was this done?

There are too many details missing to give a complete answer.  Providing the item number would help us to help you.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

It would be a good idea to fine the police report immediately and have the report number handy to put into your eBay Dispute.

While this is a commercial problem, the police are used to doing this for insurance problems and people like you. It's just part of their day.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Yes. It's not as if they will investigate, per se.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply