i could not track my order; error flashes saying i am not the seller not buyer of the item

eduardon0
Community Member

Stretched Trunk Saddlebags W/ Keys For Harley Touring Road Glide Road King 93-13
Estimated delivery : Tue. 11 Oct. - Mon. 7 Nov.
Tracking Number : EA166486705CN
Shipping service : Standard Int'l Shipping
Item # : 221880898025
Transaction id : 1795343230012

The following critical errors have occurred.

Sorry, you are neither the buyer nor the seller for this transaction. Only the buyer or the seller can access this page.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

i could not track my order; error flashes saying i am not the seller not buyer of the item

It looks like you bought this as a guest -- the html code says "GuestOrderDetails"

eBay help files say:

If you bought an item as a guest, you'll need to sign in as a guest user to view your order details. Follow these steps:

1. If you're signed in to eBay, sign out to avoid any error messages.
  2. Find your eBay guest order confirmation email—the subject line starts with "Guest Order."
  3. Select View order details in the email.
  4. Enter your email address and access code to sign in as a guest user.

-..-

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

It doesn't matter.

Tracking protects SELLERS against unwarranted non-delivery claims

If your saddlebags have not arrived by Nov. 7 you have 30 days to open an Item Not Received dispute.

If the seller cannot prove delivery, you get a full refund.

If the carrier arrives when you are not home, he will leave a notice telling you where and when the saddlebags can be picked up.

You will probably have to pay Sales Taxes and possibly duty, as well as a service charge, when you do pick them up.

Usually this will be at your local PO.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I entered the tracking number directly into the Chinese Post Office tracking site and got this.

T4

Message 4 of 4
latest reply