i don't get notificatios anymore

yrntu
Community Member
i used to get emails that I had bid, was outbid and had won. I don't get these anymore. Is there a way to get them back? Account Settings et.??? thx
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

<<i don't get notificatios anymore... Is there a way to get them back? Account Settings et.??? >>

Yes, I would think Account Settings would be the right place.  So click on the My eBay at the

top of the page.

Then find the Account tab (third one to the right), click that, and from the left column choose

Communication Preferences.

Way over on the right, click Show All.

If you scroll down to where it says Buying Activity (below the blue Buyer bar), all the possible

notices should be there. 

Be sure to click Save when you're done.

Or is it some other problem?  Does adjusting your Account settings not work for you?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

<<i don't get notificatios anymore... Is there a way to get them back? Account Settings et.??? >>

Yes, I would think Account Settings would be the right place.  So click on the My eBay at the

top of the page.

Then find the Account tab (third one to the right), click that, and from the left column choose

Communication Preferences.

Way over on the right, click Show All.

If you scroll down to where it says Buying Activity (below the blue Buyer bar), all the possible

notices should be there. 

Be sure to click Save when you're done.

Or is it some other problem?  Does adjusting your Account settings not work for you?

Message 2 of 2
latest reply