item I bough was much more expensive than local store, paypal also charged extra 20$ fee, so I don't

How can I return an item I bought on ebay and cancel the purchase after it has been shipped?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

item I bough was much more expensive than local store, paypal also charged extra 20$ fee, so I don't

You can't.

When it arrives, sell it on ebay to recoup your money.

In the future, compare prices prior to bididng/buying. Once you bid, you are committed to the purchase including any shipping cost stated in the listing.

I'm not sure what fees you're talking about since paypal charges the seller a fee, not the buyer.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Sinc you just registered yesterday, go to Customer Support at the top of the screen and read everything you can on bidding, buying and payments. Too often people join ebay without understanding how it works then fail to fullfill their committment.

Please re-read the user agreement you accepted when you registered yesterday. By indicating you accepted the terms of the user agreement, you also accepted your responsibility to pay for purchases you made. There are not provisions in the user agreement for failing to understand or failing to read the policies before buying.

In the future, do not purchase anything unless you've read and agreed with the shipping as well as other costs in the listing. If you feel the shipping is too high, do not buy the item, just find another seller who has shipping you agree with.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply