item no longer availble

btran52
Community Member

Need help !

I have few items buy from ebay and paid , the next day ebay send out the email ( the item no longer available ) what do I do ? and how do I get the the money back , thanks

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

item no longer availble

What method of payment did you use? When is the item due to arrive?

Assuming it was paypal, go to your Paypal Account and find the transaction under your Account Activity and open an Item Not Received case as soon as is allowed, then note the seller is Not a Registered User anymore.

If the seller in question can provide a tracking number to show you it was shipped, and that tracking is valid, you may choose to wait and see what comes. Pay heed to your paypal case deadlines.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

item no longer availble

Has your payment been refunded to your Paypal account?*

If not, start by contacting the seller

Ask only when your item was shipped, what service was used and what is the tracking number

You want either the number (unlikely if it was an inexpensive item) or a refund.

If you get neither the Resolution Centre is at the bottom of this page

*If you back your PP account with a credit card, the refund may have gone to the card.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

item no longer availble

Wait.... "ebay send out the email ( the item no longer available ) "

Exactly what did the email say? Was it from Ebay saying the LISTNG HAD BEEN REMOVED or was it from the seller stating the item was out-of-stock?

The two are different things. My earlier answer assumed the seller had been removed from ebay. Femmfan read your question as if the item was simply out of stock. 

Which is it?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

item no longer availble

Thanks for help , the messages as below:
We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction. If you've already sent payment, the sale should process as normal and you don't have anything to worry about. If you have any questions about delivery, please check tracking or contact your seller. If you run into any trouble along the way eBay is here to help. Please visit the Resolution Centre to help resolve any problems you may encounter.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

item no longer availble

When you get that message, go to PayPal and open an Item Not Received case as soon as it is allowed. Cite the seller is now Not A Registered User. Your refund should be fairly straightforward after that.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

item no longer availble

Unless, of course, you've already received a tracking number. In which case, you'll have to wait until it's delivered to assess it.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply