ok I bid on a John Deere gator year 2000 I got it for 1 dollar if I pay for this item do I own it .

can I make the sell release this item to me. action was not stop went to end of bid time

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

ok I bid on a John Deere gator year 2000 I got it for 1 dollar if I pay for this item do I own it .

If I understand you.

The seller had an opening price of one dollar.

You bid (more than that?) and won at one dollar.

You paid the winning bid plus the shipping price.

The seller has not shipped.

If you did not pay you do not have a claim on the item.

If you did pay, the seller is supposed to ship to the address on your Paypal payment.

But if he opened his item at $1.00, I'll make book that this was one of the first items he has sold.

He stupidly followed eBay's advice and opened it ridiculously low. Now he is very unhappy.

Do you want the item? Or do you just want to make him bleed? Remember Santa is watching.

Email him and negotiate. Give him your actual bid. Ask him to relist the item as a private listing using your name as the title, with the agreed price. Make sure you both agree on the shipping cost.

Don't let him use the Global Shipping Program. USPS First Class International has Delivery Confirmation for Canada. He may not know that.

By communicating and cooperating you can both be happy. Also Santa.

Hmm. Did the seller have a shipping price for Canada?

If there was no shipping price for Canada, the seller can refuse you as an 'unwelcome bidder'.

But no one is sending a tattooed guy names Snake to his house to make him post your parcel.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

This seller was a first time Canadian seller, no feedback.

Major nOOb mistake...$1.00 starting bid with free local pick-up only.

Obviously is freaking out because of well....$1.00 bid.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply