report a member

I like to report a member, cause he never sent my shoes back, and ebay dosent want to do anything about it..I find Ebay dosent support sellers at all..Help..

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

report a member

So  you sold something.

The buyer was not satisfied.

You told the buyer to return it for a full refund.

The buyer did not return it.

At this point, you don't owe him any money. Don't worry. He has only 45 days to get the item in the mail and he has to use Confirmed Delivery service. You are not required to refund his return postage.

OR

You refunded the money and asked him to return the item.

He hasn't.

He never will.

This is what is called a 'learning experience'.

You will never get the item back. Because you refunded, eBay assumes that both of you were satisfied that the buyer's claim was valid.

You will not get the refund back.

Not every transaction will go perfectly.

While is is a good idea to agree to take returns and to make refunds, because your selling account can suffer badly if you do not, it is important to get the order of actions right.

First GET THE ITEM RETURNED

Then and only then REFUND THE CUSTOMER'S FULL ORIGINAL PAYMENT.

Keep in mind that some sellers are comfortable with refunding on reciept of a picture of the unwanted item, for example broken china. So it is not unusual for eBay to see refunds without returns. But you are within your rights to demand the return and the return is normally at the buyer's expense.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

report a member

Ebay will only help if you follow the rules. If you refunded the buyer before getting the item back, there's nothing ebay can do for you because you didn't follow the rules - refund after the item has been returned.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply