shipping fail o.O?

i do not understand this ... return the item for a refund i dont even have it

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

shipping fail o.O?

Well, obviously the writer is struggling with English as her second language.

You paid for the item. (How much?)

The item was sent.

The item was returned.

The seller offers to resend the item within 7 days. (That's confusing. Will they send in seven days or are they promising that the resent item will arrive in seven days? The latter is doubtful if the company is overseas.)

Did you respond to that offer?

The seller offers to refund you $1. (How much did you pay?)

The seller offers to refund 80% of your original payment if you return the item. (The seller is obviously confused at this point, since you have never received the item.)

Tell the seller that you have not received the item and want a full refund.

Allow her 48 hours to respond.

If she does not respond /refund in that time, open an Item Not Received Dispute.

If she does not either refund you or prove that the item has been delivered, Paypal will refund you and go after her for the money.

You might add this to your message to the seller.

我还没有收到我的命令。请退还我的全部。Google Translate tells me this means: I have not received my order. Please refund me in full. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

shipping fail o.O?

Well, obviously the writer is struggling with English as her second language.

You paid for the item. (How much?)

The item was sent.

The item was returned.

The seller offers to resend the item within 7 days. (That's confusing. Will they send in seven days or are they promising that the resent item will arrive in seven days? The latter is doubtful if the company is overseas.)

Did you respond to that offer?

The seller offers to refund you $1. (How much did you pay?)

The seller offers to refund 80% of your original payment if you return the item. (The seller is obviously confused at this point, since you have never received the item.)

Tell the seller that you have not received the item and want a full refund.

Allow her 48 hours to respond.

If she does not respond /refund in that time, open an Item Not Received Dispute.

If she does not either refund you or prove that the item has been delivered, Paypal will refund you and go after her for the money.

You might add this to your message to the seller.

我还没有收到我的命令。请退还我的全部。Google Translate tells me this means: I have not received my order. Please refund me in full. 
Message 2 of 2
latest reply