shipping status

Hi, 

I bought an item from a seller located in China and I,ve paid the item exactly 2 sec after I won the item. So far, it's been 14 days since I've completed the payments and I didn't get any shipping comfirmation from seller.

Even more.... I've sent multiple messages to the seller (some even translated in Chinese with the help of Google Translater...!!!) requesting info and ETA's but I haven't got any news or feedback from the seller.

Should I cancel my order?

Thanks,

Legendario11

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

shipping status

If you go to your Purchase History, are you able to Open an Item Not Received Case yet? You need to be on a desktop to do it.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

shipping status

Has your Seller marked your eBay account as Item Shipped? Or your PP account?

Many sellers , whatever their location, do not track their shipments.

Tracking is very expensive. For a Canadian to track a shipment to China for example, postage starts around $40.

Tracking does not move an item any faster nor does it protect it against damage in transit.

More worrying is that your seller is not responding.

The Resolution Centre is at the bottom of this page. I would allow 30 days from payment before opening a Dispute.

The first step is to Contact the Seller, but you have already done that so you can go directly to Step Two.

Do NOT accept an offer of a replacement. It won't arrive either.

Ypu have 30 days from payment to open a Dispute on eBay, 180 days on Paypal. You can also go to the credit card that I hope you back your PP account with for a chargeback, but that is the last step.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

shipping status

I've tried already to open a "Item Not Received" case but the system was telling me that I needed to wait until the delivery period would end..... so I have to wait until the 21rst of December
Message 4 of 4
latest reply