The GSP said that I received a package which I did not. The package was delivered to Strathmore AB.

Ebay has refused to refund my purchase costs because they say that the package was delivered to my address yet the tracking information shows that the package was delivered to someone in Strathmore whereas I live in Langdon. It is quite clear that the GSP delivered the package to the incorrect address.

I am closing down my account with Ebay and will be requesting all of my acquaintances refuse to do business with Ebay. Ebay has shown themselves to be totally incompetent in this matter.

I am so disgusted.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The GSP said that I received a package which I did not. The package was delivered to Strathmore AB.

Your problem is with Canada Post if they deliver the package at the wrong address.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Have you spoken to Customer Service about this?

They can see what postal code it was delivered to. Opening a case will not work here, those are managed by bots and all it looks for is the words 'delivered'. You need to talk to a real person which is often more frustrating but necessary in this case.

Don't tar all ebay sellers with the same brush. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply