Cant log in to sell due to different IP adress

well I hope someone her can help me

I have a problem with my log in when i will sell new item

I have got a new G4 router that have a verry quick upload speed, and i use that G4 when i will put new auction on my site, becourse it upload 100 times faster ad my normal internet connection, and sometime I upload 10 picture,AND I ONLY USE THAT NEW CONNECTION TO MAKE NEW AUCTION, not my normal daily use of EBAY.COM

NOW come my problem

when use my NEW G4 router and will upload new auction after I have used my normal connection, I be forwarded from my ebay-shop on EBAY.COM to EBAY germany, and a message tell me that there maybe have been unautoriset acess to my account

and i have to phone EBAY germany to get a accesscode, well it sometimes take 20 minutes in waiting time before some answere the phone in the other end, and I get my new 4G router to get quicke access to my upload, so now it is NOT so fun anymore

And another thing i think is funny is that I have full acess to my acount with my old connection,  I can se anything answere question and so,

The problem ONLY comes when i click to sell or i would sell similar item

Please CAN ANYONE HELP ME

Flemming

Denmark

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Canadian ebay discussion board.

Probably this has happened because ebay is trying to protect you against unauthorized account activity due to your use of two different routers.

I cannot see any way for you to resolve this without either ending the listings and relishing them using your regular way or calling Customer Service.

Good luck.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Canadian ebay discussion board.

Probably this has happened because ebay is trying to protect you against unauthorized account activity due to your use of two different routers.

I cannot see any way for you to resolve this without either ending the listings and relishing them using your regular way or calling Customer Service.

Good luck.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hi
and thanks for your kind answere, that was the same answere i got from Ebay Germany but thanks anyway
I have now desided to only use my new connection to all my ebay activity
Thanks
Message 3 of 3
latest reply