How do i leave feedback for ebay?

I'm looking for a way to leave feedback for ebay itself, not on selling/buying items. I find it beyond frustrating that ebay is practically impossible to contact and the only way you can actually reach someone it seems is by phone. I don't need to actually talk to anyone though, i just want to leave general feedback, and in fact would include this problem in that feedback. It should not be this hard to contact them!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Are you a buyer or a seller? Certain pages you might see as a seller have a Send Feedback link on the page for that particular function of the seller experience. Like a tool, for example.

Otherwise, yes, you have to call eBay Customer Service.

Help & Contact is at the top and bottom of each page if viewed on a desktop computer. 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Are you a buyer or a seller? Certain pages you might see as a seller have a Send Feedback link on the page for that particular function of the seller experience. Like a tool, for example.

Otherwise, yes, you have to call eBay Customer Service.

Help & Contact is at the top and bottom of each page if viewed on a desktop computer. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I'm kinda both buyer & seller, but mostly buyer. Thanks so much for your answer 🙂 I appreciate it!!!
Message 4 of 4
latest reply