I have 29 positive feedbacks but it shows a star with 28. How does e-bay correct this?

My ratings is missing a one point positive star? 29 positive feedbacks ( I counted it three times ) and it shows a star rating of 28! How does e-bay to correct this? There is no topic in the customer support help links to address this issue. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have 29 positive feedbacks but it shows a star with 28. How does e-bay correct this?

jpdjb5
Community Member

Maybe because you bought more than one item from a seller. Many feedbacks from the same seller in the same week give you only one feedback.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

jpdjb5
Community Member

Maybe because you bought more than one item from a seller. Many feedbacks from the same seller in the same week give you only one feedback.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

FROM x1977cougar...MAYBE isn't the right answer because older feedbacks that l left for others ( all positive ) I still see a seller that has not given me a feedback. This was in 2000. I will not make a big deal over a 1 positive feedback which I do deserve. It's just not fair for me that's all. Since that was a long time ago and I do respect your answer but that isn't the case here therefore I can not except your answer. Bottom line, I should have 29. I do appreciate you trying to help. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

After giving this some thought and since it was a long time ago, I have accepted and case is closed.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply