I want to change my email for my account. The original email has been hacked. Ebay won't allow

The original account I used to register my EBay account was hacked and I am locked out so obviously do not get any messages or links EBay sends me. I am trying to change my email address with EBay, but I can't. How do I get around this?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I want to change my email for my account. The original email has been hacked. Ebay won't allow

Sorry to hear of your troubles.

Go to your Account and then Personal Information. (You need to be on a desktop to see this part of the website.) Email is halfway down the page. Click edit and then save your work.

Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 11.56.29 AM.png

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

The original account I used to register my EBay account was hacked and I am locked out so obviously do not get any messages or links EBay sends me. I am trying to change my email address with EBay, but I can't. How do I get around this?

If your account has been hacked and you've been locked out you will have to call eBay Customer Service. They can assist you with a password reset so you can access your account.

Also mention to CS that you also want to change your email address that's linked to the account.  

Message 3 of 3
latest reply