How do you get Ebay to step in???? I have already been in contact with seller...

I have already contacted seller..... I thought  my next step was to click on CONTACT us on Ebay??

I described the problem and submitted it . I get a message from Ebay that the problem was forwarded to the seller and WE have three days to resolve????? The seller already feels the problem was resolved by issuing me a 15 dollar refund for broken cameras to a Pay Pal account I do not have????

????? Frustrated Customer ????

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

How do you get Ebay to step in???? I have already been in contact with seller...

If you do not have a Paypal account, I am guessing that you paid directly with your credit card.

The payment is processed through Paypal to keep your financial information private. The seller never sees it.

The partial refund may be back on your credit card. Check there.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If you do not have a Paypal account, I am guessing that you paid directly with your credit card.

The payment is processed through Paypal to keep your financial information private. The seller never sees it.

The partial refund may be back on your credit card. Check there.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you
Message 3 of 3
latest reply