When registering my name email etc.. for country I'm in the United states not canada, can you please

denise3
Community Member

When registering my name email addr. Etc. To browse or save ..buy items etc.. my country somehow says I'm in Canada  I'm not in Canada but in the United States.. could you please change this in my registration for online?  Thank you  denise bates 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

When registering my name email etc.. for country I'm in the United states not canada, can you please

Ack! Don't leave your personal info here. This is a public board read by ebay members but never ebay staff. I think you accidentally navigated to ebay.ca instead of ebay.com and just log out and log back in again to ebay.com and all will be fine.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

vtpike
Community Member

eric

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You're logged into ebay.ca not ebay.com. That's all. Nothing has gone soft, you just navigated to another site. All will be well when you log in again to ebay.com. We're friendly in Canada, all are welcome. Don't worry. 

p.s. I don't know who eric is.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply