can anyone please help me. how can I get the user ID for a seller. I purchased a watch and when I we

hello everyone could someone assist me please. I purchased a watch last night 08/29/2017 after making the purchase I went to put in my address and realized that my old address was just sitting there waiting. no problem I went in and edited it and I did so several time but every time I went back to the details page my old address that is roughly 265 miles away in flood Houston but I know live in Fort Worth, Texas. But I can't figure out what the sellers ID is.                                                                                                                                                                                                                    so would someone please tell me how I can get the correct info for the seller. would really appreciate his/her phone number. unless

I stop it it will be going to my ex's that hasn't really  has fully let go yet and so I definitely don't need the beautiful plum, colored Michael Kore's  watch that is for my girl friends birthday arriving giving out the worst possible message it could.                                                                                                                                                                                                               So if anyone could any help would be deeply appreciated and thank so much in advance          

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Sometimes after an address change, I have noticed the user has to log in and then log out again to see the change 'take'. Try that?

The contact seller link should be with your transaction details in My eBay -- on the dropdown menu of More actions.

If you paid with PayPal the Seller payment address will also be with PayPal's details for the purchase.

Ask a Question