i was a seller years ago how do i get my site up and running again

how do I get my site up and running again as I do have 750 feedbacks and I would like to be a registered user again

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I guess you remember your old ID, do you remember your old password?

If you do, you're fine. Just check in.

You'll see a lot of changes.

If you are listing on dotCA, you will only be able to list in CDN dollars. That just changed about a week ago.

Because you have no recent selling history, your customers' cleared payments will be Held for 21 Days against your good service.

You still are expected to ship within 7 days of cleared payment (cleared by the bank, not the PP Hold).

OTOH- you can use the customers' payments to purchase PP shipping labels at discounts from 5% to 17% off PO counter prices.  (Tip, use metric measurements).

You'll find you get Free Pictures now, and fees on listings are somewhat lower than years ago, but you will be charged fees on your shipping charges, based on the first domestic rate you list.

There's more, but work on the password first.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I guess you remember your old ID, do you remember your old password?

If you do, you're fine. Just check in.

You'll see a lot of changes.

If you are listing on dotCA, you will only be able to list in CDN dollars. That just changed about a week ago.

Because you have no recent selling history, your customers' cleared payments will be Held for 21 Days against your good service.

You still are expected to ship within 7 days of cleared payment (cleared by the bank, not the PP Hold).

OTOH- you can use the customers' payments to purchase PP shipping labels at discounts from 5% to 17% off PO counter prices.  (Tip, use metric measurements).

You'll find you get Free Pictures now, and fees on listings are somewhat lower than years ago, but you will be charged fees on your shipping charges, based on the first domestic rate you list.

There's more, but work on the password first.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you excellent info
Message 3 of 3
latest reply