so iam trying to find my guest order would like to track it

so I would just like to get some help with tracking this please

so it is perfert button access 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Par exemple you go to canada post and ask to parcel be tracked. Canada post retreives to you a number aka tracking number., to be used here in your sold items.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Many sellers don't track their shipments. Tracking (especially internationally ) is verrrrrry expensive.

Tracking is a Seller Protection.

If a seller is faced with a bogus Item Not Received claim, tracking is how she proves delivery and wins the case.

It is comforting for the buyer to see that his purchase is on its way. But not necessary.

I allow about 20 days for delivery from North America and 30 from Asia.

You are covered by eBay's Buyer Protection for 30 days after the last estimated date for delivery that eBay gave you in their email.

And by Paypal (if you used it) for 180 days from payment.

And by your credit card (if you used it) by their chargeback policy.

If you are not home when the carrier arrives, you will find a Notice in your mailbox telling you where and when you can pick up the parcel. Bring ID.

Has more than 20-30 days passed since payment?

We can help you start a Claim.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Par exemple you go to canada post and ask to parcel be tracked. Canada post retreives to you a number aka tracking number., to be used here in your sold items.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I suspect the Original Poster is posing the question as a buyer, not a seller, and that is the reason he or she is inquiring about a Guest Order. You cannot sell as a Guest.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply