xbox live 12 month for $25 each night legit? I haven't seen any complaints ( with 0 previous sales)

New sellers selling xbox live gold 12 month subs for $25 ?  With apparently no complaints seen in searches. Legit are they?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

xbox live 12 month for $25 each night legit? I haven't seen any complaints ( with 0 previous sales)

While I cannot and will not speculate on the legitimacy of the offer, what I can offer you is that if the deal sounds too good to be true, hit pass. If you opt to purchase, I'm willing to speculate it won't be that which you expect. These listings that scream 'great deals' are trolling for suckers. Don't be that sucker. Keep hunting. Good luck. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

While I cannot and will not speculate on the legitimacy of the offer, what I can offer you is that if the deal sounds too good to be true, hit pass. If you opt to purchase, I'm willing to speculate it won't be that which you expect. These listings that scream 'great deals' are trolling for suckers. Don't be that sucker. Keep hunting. Good luck. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply