как определить стоимость доставки

bobbynord
Community Member

Открывая калькулятор расчета стоимости доставки, получаю форму, в которой надо указать почтовый индекс. Я живу в России, а там наши индексы не проходят . Пытался указать плоскую (среднюю)цену, рассчитанную на основе правил  почты России. В разделе "Отечественная перевозка груза" указал:стоимость для всех покупателей, стандартная доставка 1-10 дней, американский доллар - 3.5$ (у нас в стране такое заказное, ценное письмо, для всех стран, стоит примерно такие деньги), но выдается ошибка:

Пожалуйста, предоставьте правильную информацию в выделенном поле.
  • Доставка отправка - Пожалуйста, введите правильную информацию груза.
  • Опускаюсь в этот раздел и читаю суть ошибки:

• Мы не можем рассчитать стоимость доставки на основе вашего текущего местоположения элемента. Пожалуйста, введите местоположения элемента, который включает в себя город, почтовый / почтовый индекс и страна.

Если в вашей местности пункт не в Канаде, пожалуйста, выберите перевозку груза единообразной ставка.
    В справке нужного ответа не нашел. 

Адрес отправки в личном кабинете есть. Внизу в форме указал Москва Россия. Цену 3.5 доллара я указал, что еще можно сделать? Где выбрать единообразную ставка для перевозки конверта 20х11х0.4см из России в любую страну мира?  Подскажите как решить данную проблему?
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Wouldn't you rather create your listings on the ebay for Russia? This is ebay.ca (otherwise known as ebay Canada) and this might explain some of the problems you face with shipping settings. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

how to determine the shipping costs [New]
Options

on 10-24-2015 04:35 PM

Opening a calculator for calculating the shipping cost, I get a form in which it is necessary to specify a zip code. I live in Russia, and there are not our indexes. I tried to indicate flat (average) price calculated on the basis of the rules of Russian Post. In the section "Domestic shipping" pointed out: the cost of all customers, the standard delivery of 1-10 days, the US dollar - $ 3.5 (in our country is registered, insured letter, for all countries, costs about the money), but it produces an error :
Please provide the correct information in the highlighted field.

Shipping - Enter the correct information load.
    I am going down in this section and read the nature of the error:

We can not calculate shipping costs based on your current location element. Please enter a location element, which includes the city, the postal / zip code and country.

If your location is not point in Canada, please choose a shipping flat rate.
    The certificate has not found the right answer.

Address to send in your account is. Downstairs in the form indicated Moscow Russia. The price of 3.5 dollar, I pointed out that more can be done? Where to choose a uniform rate to transport the envelope 20h11h0.4sm from Russia to any country in the world? Tell me how to solve this problem?
GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

You can only use Calculated Shipping when you are shipping from the site you are listing on.

If you are shipping from Russia, you must use Flat Rate Shipping.

If Russia's postal service is anything like Canada's, shipping overseas will only have a few rates. I would guess North America, European Union, perhaps Europe (not European Union).

Be careful setting your Flat Rates. Shipping is the hardest part of learning how to sell online.

Вы можете использовать только доставки рассчитывается при поставляются с сайта вы листинг на.

Если вы отправляете из России, вы должны использовать перевозку груза единообразной ставка.

Если почтовая служба России ничего подобного Канады, доставка за границу будет только несколько ставок. Я думаю, Северную Америку, Европейский Союз, возможно, в Европе (не Европейский союз).

Будьте осторожны, устанавливая свои фиксированные ставки. Доставка самая трудная часть обучения, как продавать в Интернете.

GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Message 4 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Wouldn't you rather create your listings on the ebay for Russia? This is ebay.ca (otherwise known as ebay Canada) and this might explain some of the problems you face with shipping settings. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

how to determine the shipping costs [New]
Options

on 10-24-2015 04:35 PM

Opening a calculator for calculating the shipping cost, I get a form in which it is necessary to specify a zip code. I live in Russia, and there are not our indexes. I tried to indicate flat (average) price calculated on the basis of the rules of Russian Post. In the section "Domestic shipping" pointed out: the cost of all customers, the standard delivery of 1-10 days, the US dollar - $ 3.5 (in our country is registered, insured letter, for all countries, costs about the money), but it produces an error :
Please provide the correct information in the highlighted field.

Shipping - Enter the correct information load.
    I am going down in this section and read the nature of the error:

We can not calculate shipping costs based on your current location element. Please enter a location element, which includes the city, the postal / zip code and country.

If your location is not point in Canada, please choose a shipping flat rate.
    The certificate has not found the right answer.

Address to send in your account is. Downstairs in the form indicated Moscow Russia. The price of 3.5 dollar, I pointed out that more can be done? Where to choose a uniform rate to transport the envelope 20h11h0.4sm from Russia to any country in the world? Tell me how to solve this problem?
GOOGLE TRANSLATE
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

You can only use Calculated Shipping when you are shipping from the site you are listing on.

If you are shipping from Russia, you must use Flat Rate Shipping.

If Russia's postal service is anything like Canada's, shipping overseas will only have a few rates. I would guess North America, European Union, perhaps Europe (not European Union).

Be careful setting your Flat Rates. Shipping is the hardest part of learning how to sell online.

Вы можете использовать только доставки рассчитывается при поставляются с сайта вы листинг на.

Если вы отправляете из России, вы должны использовать перевозку груза единообразной ставка.

Если почтовая служба России ничего подобного Канады, доставка за границу будет только несколько ставок. Я думаю, Северную Америку, Европейский Союз, возможно, в Европе (не Европейский союз).

Будьте осторожны, устанавливая свои фиксированные ставки. Доставка самая трудная часть обучения, как продавать в Интернете.

GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Какие списки я должен составить? И где это можно сделать? У нас из России быстрая доставка заказного ценного письма от 20 до 100 грамм в среднем стоит 3.5 доллара, курьерская стоит в пределах 20 долларов. Хочу отправлять как заказное ценное, быстрой доставкой. (12-20 дней в США например). В чем проблемы? Трек получу, можно отследить. Если даже с уведомлением отправлю такой пакет из России он будет стоить не более 4 долларов США. Объясните мне пожалуйста в чем суть списков?
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Спасибо за ответ!

Не совсем понял перевод. Это значит что я могу в каждом случае ответить на вопрос покупателя назвать цену доставки по тарифу нашей страны до покупателя? Или что вы хотели мне сказать.

Я готов это сделать - единообразную ставку, но как это можно сделать практически при заполнении формы выставления товара на продажу, чтобы товар был выставлен без указаний ошибки.

У нас можно послать письмо от 20 до 100 грамм по одним примерно расценкам в любую страну мира. Это ускоренная поставка - заказное, ценное письмо. Какое отношение при пересылке имеют перевозчики Канады? Есть международные почтовые перевозки которые едины для стран входящих в почтовый союз.

Какое ваше мнение и совет по моим вопросам?
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

If you go to ebay.co.uk, and scroll to the bottom of the page, you will see the list of ebays in the world that there are to choose from. I think it would be wise to create your 'listings' which are 'items for sale advertisements' on an ebay that is based in Europe. Perhaps ebay.co.uk (United Kingdom) or ebay Germany? Or ebay Poland perhaps. I thought there would be one based specifically in the Russian Federation but for some reason, it doesn't look like there is one. You will have to use generic shipping terms and flat-rate shipping rates. Best of luck and good wishes to you.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply