After buying items in eBay, noticed that somehow my shipping address is missing the unit number.

After buying a few items in eBay noticed that my shipping address is missing my unit number.

I assumed my registration address will be copied to "shipping address" properly but it did not.

How can I get a hold of the shipping company to make informed them of the unit number?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

After buying items in eBay, noticed that somehow my shipping address is missing the unit number.

Is the GSP involved?

At any rate FIRST correct your Paypal address.

Then contact the seller and if he has not yet shipped, he can correct the address manually.

If he has shipped, hmmm.

Apartment building? Put a big Note on your box for the postie that you are expecting a parcel and this is where the delivery notice should go.

If the supervisor or concierge normally collects tenants parcels, there shouldn't be a problem, but let her know that you are expecting this one in particular.

Commercial or Industrial building? Is the company name on the parcel? Does Reception usually accept parcels? Talk to her about it.

You should also talk to the Post OFFICE (not outlet) where your postie sorts his bag. A message there would also be helpful.

The bottom line is communication.

If the parcel is undeliverable, it will eventually be returned to your seller.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Correcting your eBay address to agree with your PP address is also useful but less important.

Sellers are required to ship to the PP address.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply